11 Aug , 2020
- The “Breast Enhancement Revues”, “Product Comparison” and “Breast Pill Ratings” sites are run by the companies that sell the products. They are actually rating their own products at the #1 position. Very clever. Don’t be fooled.
- Chat sites and forums on herbal breast enhancement are rife with people selling their own products. These are just sales pitches often from affiliate sellers. There is also a lot of misleading information on the forums.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantees” are bogus. If you read the fine print no one qualifies for them. This has been going on for years. Many of the more highly hyped companies have been fined by the FTC for not fulfilling the guarantees. They just go out of business and come back as another brand. Remember “Isis”, “Bloussant”, “Curves for Women”? Think about it for a minute. Why would a company guarantee results when they have no control over how you use the product and no way of verifying whether you had results or not?
- “Kitchen Sink” formulas. Many of the breast enhancement formula companies apparently feel that the more ingredients they put in their capsule, the more scientific it will seem to people. And they may be right, that it seems more scientific. But more ingredients only weakens the dose of the nutrients that you need. Prevention Magazine, who coined the phrase, put it this way: "These are the "kitchen sink" supplements, products that have as many as 20 herbs in a tablet or capsule. It's hard enough to get an active dose of one herb into a single tablet or capsule, much less than 20 active doses of 20 different herbs. Bottom line: They just don't work."
These herbs are common foods and spices, not drugs. Exact dosing is not necessary and it is difficult to take too much of the herbs. Obsessing about exact milligrams or milliliters is not productive. And the herbs are actually quite good for you, not some dangerous experiment on your body. Just make sure that you are getting enough of the herbs into your system.
Searching the globe for a magic bullet herb. Diosgenin and assorted other phytoestrogens in fenugreek, fennel, and wild yam, and the saponins in saw palmetto are all that you really need. There are thousands of herbs that contain these things but in smaller concentrations. We simply use those that contain the highest concentrations. There is no need to go searching for some exotic new herb about which there is little or no research or track record of safety. See “The Green Pharmacy” by Dr. James Duke for more information.
Diligence is more important than timing. We often hear from women fretting about the exact time, daily or monthly, that the herbs should be taken, whether they need “on and off” schedules, whether the herbs should be taken with food or without. None of these things make any particular difference ineffectiveness. What does matter is taking the herbs consistently every day, and using massage in your program?
Avoiding caffeine, carbonated beverages, and chocolate? We have never been clear on why so many of those formula companies make these statements. Our theory is that one of them posted this rule and the rest of them copied it. Caffeine is fine in moderation, though it can contribute to breast tenderness, so limit it if this is a problem for you. Carbonated beverages have no effect on the program, though there are better things for your diet. And chocolate, especially dark chocolate, contains flavonoids that can actually be helpful.
Herbal quality. You really aren’t doing yourself a favor by getting cheap herbs at a discount store. Read the ingredients. There are fillers and additives, the herbs are often irradiated to kill bacteria, and potency varies widely. The only ingredients that you need are the herbs, in a potent form.
No one can tell you exactly how this will work for you or how long it will take. In our eight years of experience with the herbs, we have found that about half the women who use the program see results within two to six weeks. Another 30 percent have to work a little harder or wait a little longer, increasing doses, etc. The other twenty percent will generally see results with a diligent effort. We never give up since we have seen women have difficulties for long periods and then suddenly start to see improvements. There are a few things that will give you a clue, however.
- You can get some idea of your size limit by looking at other women in your gene pool. You may be able to match or exceed the larger breasted women in your family, but generally, no one is going to become a DD in a family of B’s.
- Women of all ages can see improvements, but we have noticed that the period just before menopause, the mid to late forties, can hamper things a bit. Women in this age group have slowing hormone production and often need higher doses of the herbs than normal. On the bright side, the herbs often lessen or eliminate menopausal symptoms making the transition easier.
- Women with a high metabolism and low body fat, or with very strenuous exercise programs often need higher doses of the herbs and seem to take longer to see good results.
- Poor diet and smoking can slow results. Your body needs a well-balanced diet to promote healthy breast tissue. Fruits, vegetables, and whole grains are very helpful.