Quality Organic, Cultivated, and Wild Crafted Herbs
| || |
March 2 07
-Free Nettle Coupon
-All About Nettle
-10 Things You Need to Know About Herbal Breast Enhancement.
From the Editor:...
For the next two weeks we are offering a free bottle of one of our favorite herbs for allergy season, nettle. Over 75% of people who try nettle find relief from their allergies without having to resort to antihistamines and other drugs. Nettle has a long list of other health benefits too. Read on for more information and for your coupon code.
Also, don't miss our new article, "10 Things You Need to Know About Herbal Breast Enhancement." Back by popular demand.
Please remember: www.greenbush.net, on the net! Not greenbush.com.
Free Nettle Coupon
To receive your free 60ml (120 dose) bottle of our alcohol-free nettle extract, simply use this coupon code while placing your order: nettle. Just shop for your items as you normally would. When you hit the "check out" button there will be a box for the coupon code. Enter nettle and your bottle will be included. This will show up on your invoice as a 1 cent discount. Leave a note in the comment box if you have any trouble and we will include it as well.
Ends March 31st. Use it now and send this newsletter to a friend!
Send someone Greenbush News:Greenbush News Signup....
We hope that you enjoy all of the information in this newsletter and at our main web site at www.greenbush.net. And use the coupon to get your free nettle extract before allergy season hits full force!
Nettle Leaf Extract: The Research, Health Benefits and Greenbush Quality.
It's allergy season and it is one of the worst years in many areas. If you haven't tried Nettle for treating allergies you may be missing out. It can work wonders and has a host of other health benefits besides.
Benefits of Nettle Leaf*: Allergies, Alsheimers's, arthritis, asthma, bladder problems, bronchitis, cough, bursitis, gingivitis, gout, hair growth and baldness, hives, kidney stones, MS, PMS, prostate enlargement, sciatica, tendinitis. *From "The Green Pharmacy" by Dr. James Duke.
Nettle Research and Medical Uses:
Allergies: Dr. Andrew Wiel M.D., author of Natural Health/ Natural Medicine and head of the Integrative Medicine Dept. at the University of Arizona Medical School, says he knows of nothing more effective than nettle for allergy relief. Decongestants, antihistamines, allergy shots and even prescription medications such as Allegra and Claritin treat only the symptoms of allergies and tend to lose effectiveness over a period of time. They can also cause drowsiness, dry sinuses, insomnia and high blood pressure. Nettle has none of these side effects. It can be used on a regular basis and has an impressive number of other benefits. Nettle has been used for centuries to treat allergy symptoms, particularly hayfever which is the most common allergy problem.
Prostate Enlargement: Swiss researchers R. Hartmann et al. demonstrate that extract of nettle root (Urtica dioica L., Urticaceae) partially blocked the action of two enzymes involved in the body's production of dihydrotestosterone. The in vitro (laboratory) study showed that nettle root extracts were effective in inhibiting these two enzymes (5alpha-reductase and aromatase).
One of the theories about the cause of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) suggests that the testosterone metabolite dihydrotestosterone causes or furthers the progression of prostatic enlargement. This thinking is supported by the fact that men deficient in dihydrotestosterone do not experience prostatic growth.
This theory also supports the use of nettle leaf for preventing hair loss and encouraging health hair growth since baldness is related to increased levels of dihydrotestosterone.
Nettle is now available in our new line of Bio-chelated*, alcohol free, medicinal strength herbal extracts. And in a value priced 4 oz size. These quick absorbing extracts are quickly becoming popular due to their effectiveness. Why use anything else? 4oz bottle (120ml) yields 240 medicinal doses of 500mg. Click here to order now: Nettle Leaf 4oz Extract...
Ten Things You Should Know About Herbal Breast Enhancement
1. The “Breast Enhancement Revues”, “Product Comparison” and “Breast Pill Ratings” sites are run by the companies that sell the products. They are actually rating their own products at the #1 position. Very clever. Don’t be fooled.
2. Chat sites and forums on herbal breast enhancement are rife with people selling their own products. These are just sales pitches often from affiliate sellers. There is also a lot of misleading information on the forums.
3. “100% Money Back Guarantees” are bogus. If you read the fine print no one qualifies for them. This has been going on for years. Many of the more highly hyped companies have been fined by the FTC for not fulfilling the guarantees. They just go out of business and come back as another brand. Remember “Isis”, “Bloussant”, “Curves for Women”? Think about it for a minute. Why would a company guarantee results when they have no control over how you use the product and no way of verifying whether you had results or not?
4. “Kitchen Sink” formulas. Many of the breast enhancement formula companies apparently feel that the more ingredients they put in their capsule, the more scientific it will seem to people. And they may be right, that it seems more scientific. But more ingredients only weakens the dose of the nutrients that you need. Prevention Magazine, who coined the phrase, put it this way: "These are the "kitchen sink" supplements, products that have as many as 20 herbs in a tablet or capsule. It's hard enough to get an active does of one herb into a single tablet or capsule, much less 20 active doses of 20 different herbs. Bottom line: They just don't work."
5. These herbs are common foods and spices not drugs. Exact dosing is not necessary and it is difficult to take too much of the herbs. Obsessing about exact milligrams or milliliters is not productive. And the herbs are actually quite good for you, not some dangerous experiment on your body. Just make sure that you are getting enough of the herbs into your system.
6. Searching the globe for a magic bullet herb. Diosgenin and assorted other phytoestrogens in fenugreek, fennel and wild yam, and the sapponins in saw palmetto are all that you really need. There are thousands of herbs that contain these things, but in smaller concentrations. We simply use those that contain the highest concentrations. There is no need to go searching for some exotic new herb about which there is little or no research or track record of safety. See “The Green Pharmacy” by Dr. James Duke for more information.
7. Diligence is more important than timing. We often hear from women fretting about the exact time, daily or monthly, that the herbs should be taken, whether they need “on and off” schedules, whether the herbs should be taken with food or without. None of these things make any particular difference in effectiveness. What does matter is taking the herbs consistently every day, and using massage in your program.
8. Avoiding caffeine, carbonated beverages and chocolate? We have never been clear on why so many of those formula companies make these statements. Our theory is that one of them posted this rule and the rest of them copied it. Caffeine is fine in moderation, though it can contribute to breast tenderness, so limit it if this is a problem for you. Carbonated beverages have no effect on the program, though there are better things for your diet. And chocolate, especially dark chocolate, contains flavenoids that can actually be helpful.
9. Herbal quality. You really aren’t doing yourself a favor by getting cheap herbs at a discount store. Read the ingredients. There are fillers and additives, the herbs are often irradiated to kill bacteria, and potency varies widely. The only ingredients that you need are the herbs, in a potent form.
10. No one can tell you exactly how this will work for you or how long it will take. In our eight years of experience with the herbs we have found that about half the women who use the program see results within two to six weeks. Another 30 percent have to work a little harder or wait a little longer, increasing doses, etc. The other twenty percent will generally see results with a diligent effort. We never give up since we have seen women have difficulties for long periods and then suddenly start to see improvements. There are a few things that will give you a clue however.
A. You can get some idea of your size limit by looking at other women in your gene pool. You may be able to match or exceed the larger breasted women in your family, but generally no one is going to become a DD in a family of B’s.
B. Women of all ages can see improvements, but we have noticed that the period just before menopause, mid to late forties, can hamper things a bit. Women in this age group have slowing hormone production and often need higher doses of the herbs than normal. On the bright side, the herbs often lessen or eliminate menopausal symptoms making the transition easier.
C. Women with high metabolism and low body fat, or with very strenuous exercise programs often need higher doses of the herbs and seem to take longer to see good results.
D. Poor diet and smoking can slow results. Your body needs a well balanced diet to promote healthy breast tissue. Fruits, vegetables and whole grains are very helpful.
For more information on herbal breast enhancement click here: Breast Enlargement Herb Index....