Quality Organic, Cultivated, and Wild Crafted Herbs
| || |
Damiana Concentrated Alcohol-Free Liquid Extract 4oz 240 Doses
120 ml (4oz) bottle, 240 average doses. Pure Alcohol Free,
Bio-chelated*, Holistically Balanced 1:1 Full Medicinal Strength (1ml=1000mg).
Damiana has long been the favorite aphrodisiac of women throughout Mexico, Central and South America where it grows naturally and plentifully. They use it to prepare for a romantic evening and even the men get a bit to improve sexual prowess. Research has lent some credibility to this age-old folk wisdom, demonstrating increased sexual vigor and response, thought to be due to increased blood flow to the genitals.
Recommended Uses: Inhibited sexual desire in women, male sexual perfomance, relaxation, anxiety, nervousness, mood elevation, digestion, constipation, energy and general health tonic.
Recommendations Damiana contains volatile oil, flavonoids, gonzalitosin, arbutin, tannin and damianin, essential oils cineol, cymol, and pinene, cyanogenic glycosides, thymol and trace amounts of phosphorus. The elements contribute to improving sexual function in both men and women. The immediate effects are to stimulate the genital area with oxygen. Longer term effects are general improvement in sexual performance and stamina, and possible restoration of ability to acheive orgasm in women.
Six Exciting Health Benefits
Many people are aware of the widespread use of Damiana as an aphrodisiac throughout the U.S. Southwest, Mexico, and Central and South America. But did you know about the many other health benefits of the herb?
1. Aphrodisiac. Damiana is a small aromatic herb with yellow flowers. It has long been the favorite aphrodisiac of women throughout Mexico, Central and South America where it grows naturally and plentifully. They use it to prepare for a romantic evening and even the men get a bit to improve sexual prowess. Research has lent credibility to this age-old folk wisdom, demonstrating increased sexual vigor and response, thought to be due to increased blood flow to the genitals.
2. Calming Stress and Anxiety. One of the reasons that Damiana may be so effective in improving sexual response is its calming and relaxing effects. It is gaining popularity in Europe for treating nervous disorders such as anxiety.
3. Energy Boost and Stamina. Damiana is noted for increasing energy which may be somewhat related to its calming effect. People perform better physically when they are relieved of jitters and anxiety. Plus the volatal oils in the herb help to increase blood flow and the body's use of oxygen improving function on the cellular level.
4. Digestion and Stomach Ulcers. Damiana has a number of elements that help you to break down fats and sugars in your digestive system allowing better absorption of nutrients from your food. It also contains arbutin which is helpful in treating several varieties of stomach ulcers.
5. Weight Loss. Damiana has a therogenic effect similar to green tea and yerba mate. This effect may actually increase when combined with these other herbs, promoting a more efficient metabolism. Combined with the energy boost and improved digestion, this may be an important herb to add to weight loss programs.
6. Anitoxidant Activity. A recent study confirmed the anitoxidant activity of Damiana extract. It was found to be particularly effective for kidney and bladder health and bladder health. The herb has long been used in native cultures to treat kidney problems, bladder infections and even bed-wetting in childrean.
Safety Concerns Damiana appears to be safe in normal doses and has a long history of use in Southwestern cultures with no reports of harmful consequences. Excessive doses may result in insomnia and headaches.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
When buying herbal medicines be sure to look at the ingredients. Greenbush herbs have no fillers and are never irradiated or sprayed with pesticides. The extracts are alcohol free, medicinal strength and holistically balanced. Manufactured in the US. FDA inspected. Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines. Why not buy the best. Your health depends on it.
Greenbush Bio-Chelated Extracts: Until Bio-Chelation there was simply no good way to make a potent alcohol-free extract. Greenbush alcohol free extracts begin with organic alcohol regardless of whether the final product contains alcohol or not. After finishing the first step in the plant extraction, an additional step is performed to remove the alcohol. This is done by utilizing a proprietary cold extraction process called Bio-Chelation®. Bio-Chelation® describes the cold process vacuum distillation method, which removes all the alcohol initially used to obtain the good herbal extract.
Holistically Balanced Herbal Extracts: It is important to note that a cold extraction process, as opposed to a heat extraction process, helps maintain the full spectrum, or Holistic BalanceTM of the plant's constituents in the final product. The end-result is an alcohol-free extract containing the essential properties of the complete herb in a base of vegetable glycerin and water. (Vegetable glycerin is used because it can help to bind certain plant constituents, is natural to the body, easily absorbed, tastes sweet without affecting blood sugar levels, and acts as a good solvent and carrier for the plant constituents).
Quality guaranteed. United Plant Savers, Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Privacy Statement: We do not sell or provide customer information to anyone.
*STATEMENTS IN THIS WEBSITE HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THE FDA DOES NOT EVALUATE OR TEST HERBS AND HEALTH FOODS. THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE , TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. FOR DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN. USE HERBS IN MODERATION AND WATCH FOR ALLERGIC REACTIONS. REMEMBER THAT DIET, EXERCISE AND RELAXATION ARE EQUALLY IMPORTANT TO YOUR HEALTH.