Almost all women fret over the size of their breasts. It doesn’t help that the world’s gaze always seems to land on a woman’s chest, so naturally, who can blame you for being self-critical of their shape and size?
Many women want bigger and fuller breasts to feel more comfortable in their bodies, but the thought of surgery can be expensive and scary. Thankfully, there are safe and economical alternatives to invasive surgeries that can leave you with complications and side effects.
We often get asked about natural ways to increase breast size. Here are five methods for breast enhancement that work!
Breast Enhancement Exercises
We all know you have to break down muscle to build muscle. Focus on exercises that work your pectoral, back and shoulder muscles. These exercises will tone and enhance the muscle that rests behind your breast tissue. We recommend doing these exercises with small weights or exercise bands. You can also alternatively use water bottles or anything around your home that resembles a strong and sturdy weight. Here are four exercises effective at toning your breasts you can easily perform from the comfort of your home:
- Put your feet flat on the ground, shoulder-width apart, and bend your legs at 90 degrees.
- Lay on a bench or on a flat surface, pull the weights into your chest, and squeeze your shoulder blades together
- Open your elbows out from your body and fully extend your arms
- Control your arm movement as you push up, holding them steady as you raise them above your body, then bend the elbows and lower the dumbbells until they’re level with your chest. Pause for a moment before lifting the weights back up.
- Keep a straight line from your head to your heels
- Place your shoulders over your wrists with your hands flat on the ground, your fingers should point forward. The wider you place your hands, the more focus the exercise will have on your chest.
- Lower your body and extend your elbows out to go down and come right back up
- Grab a weight in each hand and lie on your back on a bench or on a flat surface
- Lift the weights directly over your chest, holding them together with your arms extended and your palms facing each other.
- Lower the dumbbells to your sides with your elbows fixed in a slightly bent position so your chest muscles are fully stretched. Do not extend the weights lower than the plane of your body.
- Extend the dumbbells back over your chest to the starting position. Repeat.
- Hold a dumbbell or weight in each hand, stand and stretch your arms out laterally to each side of your body. Do not extend your arms above your shoulders.
- Move your arms in a clockwise circular motion, repeat in an anticlockwise direction
There’s no better way to stimulate your pectoral muscles than with a breast massage. It’s easy to do at your convenience. After you take a shower, perform a breast massage for at least five minutes on each breast.
For an effective massage, we recommend using medicated creams, oils or extracts. If you have olive oil, soy oil, almond oil, wheat germ oil or fenugreek oil readily available in your pantry, these are highly effective in helping improve blood circulation in your breasts.
We highly recommend mixing our Breast Enhancement Blend Extract into your oil during your breast massage. We made the concentrated blend with pure fenugreek, wild yam and saw palmetto herbs. You can also mix the extract into your favorite tea, juice or water.
Eat Estrogen Packed Foods
Estrogen is one of the important hormones that speeds up breast and reproductive development. Foods rich in estrogen contain a plant compound called phytoestrogen that mimics estrogen’s effects on the body. Pick these up during your next trip to the grocery store:
- Milk and whole milk products
- Nuts rich in monounsaturated fats; almonds, hazelnuts and pecans
- Green leafy veggies
- Flaxseeds; the phytoestrogens found in flaxseed also play an important role in decreasing your risk of breast cancer.
- Edamame and soybean
- Dried fruits high in phytoestrogen; prunes, dates, dried apricots
- Multigrain bread
- Herbal teas
- Fruits loaded with vitamins, minerals and phytoestrogen; strawberries, cranberries, raspberries
Wear Enhancing Clothes and Undergarments
It may seem simple, but what you wear can make the biggest difference in your body’s appearance, and ultimately, your confidence in how you carry yourself.
There are many bras on the market made to help your boobs appear bigger. Go bra shopping and explore what options work well with your body. Of course, ensure the bra looks natural when you wear it.
Give padded enhancement pads a try, especially ones that are filled with a mixture of water and natural oils to give your cleavage a natural look. They should fit snug with your bra.
Wear shirts and tops that draw attention to your chest. For example, shirts with horizontal stripes and ruffles up top but are tighter around your waist draw attention to your bust. Plus, the stripes give the illusion of a bigger chest.
Natural Supplements, Herbs and Teas
Our research shows natural remedies work and are beneficial to a woman’s overall health. Herbs not only help increase breast size and improve reproductive health but they can also minimize symptoms of menopause, relieve constipation, control diabetes, reduce cholesterol, soothe sore throat pain and cough, ease minor indigestion, relieve diarrhea, aid milk production in nursing mothers, and there is promising research that shows some herbs may help prevent breast cancer.
At Greenbush Natural Products, we have several natural products that can help you achieve the results you want. One of our most popular and effective solutions is our Breast Enhancement Kit, which includes herbal capsules, an extract and tea. It’s so convenient and easy to use!
With our products, your breasts should look and feel fuller after as little as 7-10 days. The breasts should then become larger and firmer. Enhancing your breasts naturally doesn’t happen overnight. Be patient and give it some time. Check out our other breast enhancing products or reach out if you have questions. We’re here to help you on this journey.